Important Notice From Jay Caldwell Regarding COVID-19
I write to you today to announce some changes we are making at our store in response to the COVID-19 virus and its continued spread in our communities.
First, thanks for your continued loyalty to Caldwell Toyota and for supporting us by shopping, buying and servicing local! We are proud members of this community and want to be mindful of how we can best serve you while minimizing the spread of this virus. This situation is changing quickly, so we will continue to communicate as much as possible.
Beginning Monday, March 23, and for the next several weeks, we will move our staff into 2 teams rotating daily. We will be open from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday – Saturday for Service and 9:00 am to 8:00 pm Monday – Saturday for Sales. Those who are able will also begin working from home on days that they are not scheduled to be in the dealership.
We have also made several changes inside our store to ensure the health and safety of our team and customers over the last several days:
– Sanitizing all high traffic surfaces and touchpoints every 2 hours in addition to our janitorial staff sanitizing each night
– Requiring all team members to wash their hands every 2 hours for a minimum of 20 seconds. We have also increased the availability of hand sanitizer in several locations.
– Suspended coffee service in our lounge area.
– Sanitizing touchpoints within all customer vehicles in service when they are entering and exiting our service area. Also sanitizing vehicles in sales after demonstration drives.
– Respecting social distancing recommendations by asking team members not to make physical contact with each other or customers, limiting the number of those in shared office spaces at one time and limiting the size of meetings or moving them online.
We are able to complete the majority of your vehicle shopping and purchasing by phone, text or email. Our team, whether working from home or at the store, is ready to help in any way. You have many options if you prefer to view vehicles remotely – we can use FaceTime video to show you a car or even bring the vehicle to you locally at home. If you choose to purchase, we can have all your paperwork ready before you get here, limiting your visit to as little as 15 minutes in the store.
We will remain staffed for maintenance services and have several appointments available this week if you need service now. We also have some added availability for recalls and other service work you may need as well. Please call 501-327-3900 if you would like to schedule an appointment or you can click SERVICE to schedule online. If you are uncomfortable waiting in our lounge, we can provide you a loaner vehicle for a few hours while yours is in for service. In some cases, we may be able to come to get your vehicle locally, bringing it to the store for service and return to you when your service is completed. We will do all we can to help.
Thanks again for continuing to allow us to serve you! We look forward to seeing you soon. Stay safe and wash your hands.